ANGELINA JOLIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANGELINA JOLIE

sve o Angelini na jednom mestu....i jos mnogo toga

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
`angelina`
Polako saznajes sve o njoj
`angelina`

Broj poruka : 170
Godina : 30
Koliko volite Angie :
Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ Right_bar_bleue

Koji ste lik Angeline : Jane Smith
Datum upisa : 16.07.2008

Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’   Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ EmptyNed Okt 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Having landed in New York earlier in the week, Angelina Jolie arrived with Brad PItt and walked the red carpet at the New York Film Festival for Saturday night’s premiere of her movie Changeling, a 1920’s thriller directed by Clint Eastwood.

Asked if she felt nervous to be back in the spotlight, Jolie told PEOPLE, “Not nervous as much as I just took a deep breath because it¹s been so long. It felt a little strange.”

The Manhattan visit marks the first time since the birth of their twins, Vivienne and Knox, that Jolie and Pitt have been in the city with their children.

“Everybody’s great,” she told PEOPLE. “The babies are getting big and healthy and developing personalities.”

Breastfeeding Helps
As for being in the city that never sleeps, Jolie, 33, said, “We are a little bit [sleep deprived]. We have some help a couple of nights a week, so on those nights we catch up on our sleep.”

Still, as ever, she looked ravishing – decked out in an Atelier Versace dress, Sergio Rossi shoes and Mikimoto pearl earrings and ring – after a day of taking her three eldest kids (Zahara, Maddox and Pax Thien) to Lee’s Art Store midtown, while Brad went downtown to see photographer Jerry Spagnoli at his studio.

“I run around with all the other kids, and I’m breastfeeding, which I think is a part of your body’s recovery,” Jolie said. “I feel great [and] feel very happy that they’re healthy.”

As for adopting more children, she said, “I think we’re going to wait a little while.”

Source : People
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
emma
ANGELINA ADMIN
emma

Broj poruka : 166
Godina : 32
Koliko volite Angie :
Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ Right_bar_bleue

Datum upisa : 15.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’   Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ EmptyPon Okt 06, 2008 10:34 am

MOLIM TE NEMOJ DA PISES NA ENGLESKOM,JER MOZDA NE RAZUMEJU SVI.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://angelinafan.forumsr.com
`angelina`
Polako saznajes sve o njoj
`angelina`

Broj poruka : 170
Godina : 30
Koliko volite Angie :

Datum upisa : 16.07.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’   Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ EmptyPon Okt 06, 2008 10:29 pm

ok... izvini. Pisacu na srpskom u buduce.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’   Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’ Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Angelina Jolie Says ‘Everybody’s Great’
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1